Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

We celebrated Gavin and Logan's first 4th of July by having some family over for a little BBQ.  The weather was perfect, sunny with a nice breeze.  The lake was super calm and I was a little jealous of all the people on boats.   The boys enjoyed being held by various people and I'm sure everyone loved holding them.  They both managed to sleep through almost the entire party and only cried when they got hungry.

Galen and I debated bringing the boys with us to fireworks and I'm sure they would have just slept through them, but in the end we decided against it.  We didn't want to get all the way there and have the bugs be bad or have them upset by the noise.  My mom and Sami were perfectly happy to stay home and hold sleeping babies while we went to fireworks.  Sami did mention that Gavin jumped in his sleep every time a firework went off. 


 Gavin in his 4th of July outfit.

Grandmas and babies

 Sami, Gavin and Jamie

Our little family,
Gavin left, Logan right.

Modeling their outfits.
Logan left, Gavin right

Logan

Gavin

Gavin left, Logan right

 Katie, Sarah, Logan, Adrie, Mike

 Charlie, Logan, Sami, Gavin

Good night.  Logan front, Gavin back

No comments:

Post a Comment