Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful List

Today, and always, I have so many things to be thankful for. Here is a short little list of my top things today.

1. I-Phones, You Tube and Baby Einstien: without these three things Gavin's meltdown would have started much sooner on our car ride last night.
2. My Toyota Highlander: I can comfortably sit in the backseat in between two carseats which is such an advantage on long car rides.
3. Galen: I'm so lucky to have him and he treats me like a queen. And he knows how to cook really well. He is so great with Gavin and Logan and is always willing to help out. Plus he gets up with them at night. I seriously don't know what I would do without him.
4. Diet Coke: I couldn't function without it and if I tried I would be insanely crabby all of the time.
5. My family: They are wonderful, supportive and always there when we need them.
6. Bowser: He is so good with the babies, much better than we thought he would be. And he likes to cuddle.
7. Thanksgiving food: Nothing beats turkey, mashed potatos, canned cranberries and stuffing. Oh and pumpkin bars.
8. My Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller: I would never leave the house if it wasn't for our stroller. It makes impossible tasks, like grocery shopping with two babies possible.
9. Nikki and Alanna: They have answered countless twin questions, offered advice and encouragement. They are the best and really understand how crazy but wonderful having twins is. I'm blessed that I have two great moms to turn to for advice.
10. And I saved the best for last, Gavin and Logan: I can't imagine my life without them. I'm thankful they are healthy and happy. I'm thankful that I get to be their mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kourtney! Love your thankful list! I just nominated your blog for a liebster award. Learn more here: http://wearethewheelers.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/liebster-award-for-we-are-the-wheelers/
    Your fellow twin mama blogger,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete