Both boys are moving around like crazy. They crawl super fast and are always on the go. Just this week they have started holding on to furniture while they walk around. This is resulting in a lot of accidents and Logan has had a big bruise on his forehead for the past week. One of the tragic things about them moving around so much is that they get into everything. Right now, Gavin is chasing after the remote and Logan keeps banging on the keys as I try to type this. Blame all misspellings and random letters on him.
They are also starting to talk more and are saying mama and dada. The best new thing that they do is talk to each other. In the mornings they look for the other one and get a huge smile on their face when they find him. They have also started to beat each other up a little more. The other day I had both of them in the same crib and when I went to check on them a little later Logan sleeping face down. Gavin was sitting next to him hitting his head and back with his hands. When I picked up Gavin, Logan woke up and started screaming. I guess Gavin's hits were soothing to him. They also manage to knock each other over when they are trying to stand and get around. And they use each other to stand up.
Gavin left, Logan right

No comments:
Post a Comment