Monday, May 6, 2013

Language Explosion

In the past week Logan's vocabulary has exploded.  I can't believe the amount of things he is saying now!  He can say puppies, diamond, circle, Chinese (in reference to our wonderful Chinese food that we ate e other night!), leaves, shells, and he can finally say Gavin!  It's almost like he just woke up one day and said alright I'll start talking a lot more now.  Gavin also been saying a lot of those words but it happened more gradually than Logan's.  The boys are getting very excited for their birthday party and we talk about it every day.  They like to know who is going to be at their party and they list off their guests.  I still can't believe they are going to be two in a week and a half!

Rylynn is still doing really well.  She has started eating between 4 and 6 ounces every feeding and will be outgrowing her newborn clothes any day.  I love that she is becoming more and more alert every day.  Usually she is pretty awake when the boys nap and then for a few hours after they go to bed. It's nice to be able to spend some individual time with her.

Our house is coming along nicely.  Our new bathtub was installed on Friday and this week they are going to start ripping out Sheetrock.  After the Sheetrock is done, there really isn't much besides carpet and paint that needs to get done!  I'm getting so anxious to move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment