Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's That Time Again...

Well, fall is here.  I feel as if it made its arrival a bit early this year, but there is nothing to be done about it.  On Friday when the cold weather hit, Galen and I assumed that it was only temporary and it would go away.   Here we are, three days later and it's still cold.  And this is where the problem starts...

Gavin and Logan are still in 0-3 month clothes and probably will be for a few more weeks.  Their wardrobe consists of cute summer clothes.  Shorts, t-shirts, little summer outfits and three outfits that have long sleeves.  Yes, only three items with long sleeves.  And their next size of clothes isn't much better.  So yesterday, we made a mad dash to Target to pick up fleece sleepers and fleece outfits.  I spent today ordering sweatshirts, long sleeved onesies and fleece sleepsacks.

I'm not entirely sure why I didn't have any of these items on hand.  I've lived here for four years now, I know that the weather is insane and switches daily.  Perhaps I thought Mother Nature would cater to Gavin and Logan's adorable summer clothes?  As sad as it is that they can't wear anymore summer outfits, I'm holding out hope that we will still get one more week of summer.

Fleece PJ's, Fleece sleepsacks and hats.  Yep, it's cold! Gavin front, Logan back.

No comments:

Post a Comment