Yes, dying birds, dying seagulls to be exact. I've never heard a seagull make noise while dying but I imagine it would sound exactly like my kids. In the past three days, Gavin and Logan have developed the most annoying cry/whine/obnoxious noise ever. Thank goodness they don't do it all the time, only when they are mad but it certainly is enough to make me want to rip my ears off. Of course, the moment I pick them up the dying bird noise is gone.
I do have to give them a little credit for the other noises they make because they are adorable. Both of them are laughing and cooing up a storm. Tonight, Gavin was in his exersaucer and talked for a good five minutes, which was the most I'd heard him talk in a while. Logan usually has a lot to say in the morning when he wakes up and is generally full of smiles. They've also become quite the little kickers, Uncle Seth likes to think they are already practicing for soccer. When they lay on their playmat they kick and coo at their toys. They also like to move around, not rolling over yet, but they rotate positions.
We had a big milestone last week, well I should say Logan had a big milestone last week. He held his head up for more than just a few seconds. Galen and I had just been talking about how he hadn't done it yet and we were starting to get worried. When I went to change his diaper a few minutes later, I decided to let him have a little tummy time and sure enough, there he went. And has continued to do a great job this whole week.
Another new thing in the life of Gavin and Logan is their sudden love for Bowser. They are obsessed with their puppy. If he is near them they are constantly watching him and following him with their eyes. Bowser has gotten in a face lick or two and it makes the boys smile. We also will take one of their hands and have them pet Bowser which creates big smiles and laughs. Bowser is so good with them and I hope he continues to be. This morning he even snuggled up to Logan while we were sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment