At eleven months and one week old (ten months adjusted age) Gavin took his first unassisted steps!! He did it two different times, three steps each time. I wish that we would have been faster with the camera because he was so proud of himself. Gavin and Logan had been using their push walkers for the past couple days and have been getting quite good but I never thought Gavin was ready to take a few steps on his own. My guess is that Logan will be following in his footsteps very quickly and then we are really in trouble.
Right now, the boys are sitting on the floor in their diapers bouncing up and down. They are laughing hysterically. Galen and I can't figure out what is so funny but they are enjoying themselves. It's moments like this that remind me just how wonderful it is to have twins.
No comments:
Post a Comment