Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

I feel like I never have time to update the blog anymore and I feel really guilty about it.  Gavin and Logan move around too much and get in to everything.  Most days it's tough to get anything accomplished.  If they are napping, I'm doing laundry, loading the dishes etc.  At the moment they are contently playing with each other so I probably have two minutes to write before they become mesmerized by the computer.

They have really started to fight with each other.  They steal toys for no particular reason, and they only seem to want the toy that the other one has.  Gavin likes to pull on Logan's shirt collar so Logan has big scratches on the back of his neck.  Don't feel too bad for Logan though, he tries to claw Gavin's eyes.  When one of them is lying on the floor for a diaper change, the other tries to crawl over them or they come over and smack each other in the forehead.  I have to admit that it's a little cute at time to see them wrestle but we always stop it before someone gets hurt. 

I'm really loving the age that they are at.  It's so much fun to see them try to figure stuff out.  I wish I knew what was going on in their little heads.  It amazes me how much they have learned in the past ten months and how much more they are going to learn.  I think that my favorite thing is watching them interact.  They look at each other and get huge smiles on their faces.  And they babble back and forth. 

Today we took advantage of the nice weather and went to a little cafe for lunch.  Logan liked the black olives the best and Gavin was content with french fries.  After lunch, Galen had to go to class so the boys, Bowser and I went to the beach to walk around.  It ended up being a little colder than I expected so we didn't stick around long but they had a really good time.  I tied Bowser's leash onto the stroller and Gavin held onto it when we were walking.  He wanted to make sure we didn't lose his puppy.  The best part was that he laughed for entire walk. 

And now I have to be done writing.  Gavin is pulling my hair, Logan's pulling Bowser's fur and they some how managed to get a hold of the Cheerio box and dump them on the floor.  There really never is a dull moment here.

Since we didn't get to show off their St. Patrick's Day outfits on St. Patrick's Day, here they are!  Logan left, Gavin right

No comments:

Post a Comment