Sunday, June 17, 2012
No Longer The Babies Of The Family
Watch out world, Gavin and Logan have a cousin!! Baby girl (no name yet) was born 6/15/12 and we couldn't be more excited! The little peanut weighs 6lbs 1oz and is 18.9in long. She is perfect in every way and mom, dad and baby are doing great. The four of us went to visit a few hours after she was born. Baby girl is perfect and adorable. I was able to hold her when we visited, it felt a little strange since she is the youngest baby I've ever held. I didn't get to hold Gavin and Logan for almost 24 hours after they were born.
The thing about baby girl is that she is 12 oz heavier than Gavin who was my "big baby" but I hardly remember him being that small. And Logan was even smaller, it's strange to think about. I really have baby fever now but we will just borrow baby girl a lot. I already can't get enough of her.
I'm excited for Gavin and Logan to have a cousin so close in age, I am excited to watch the three of them grow up. They are going to have great adventures and hopefully be very close. And I'm excited to be a first time aunt to a beautiful little girl.
Congrats Mike and Adrie,welcome to the crazy, fun, exciting, rewarding ride of parenthood. We love you and baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment