Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working On Rebuilding

Slowly, but surely our apartment is coming back together.  The bottom half of almost all of our walls had to be cut off and the sheet rock had to be replaced.  By tomorrow the sheet rock should be done, which means we can paint Friday, carpet this weekend and hopefully move back in on Monday.  I can't wait to be back in our own space, in my own bed and have cribs for Gavin and Logan.

The boys have been struggling a bit this week and I'm sure it's due to being in a different place.  They are really difficult to put down for naps and have been harassing Bowser non stop.  Part of the issue is that the bed we are sleeping in is just a mattress on the floor so they can escape easily.  They can also get to Bowser any time that they want which is really starting to annoye him.

We do have a few updates that don't include our soaked apartment.  Both boys shake their head when someone says "no no."  Logan gives kisses, very slobbery kisses but they are very cute.  Gavin has a scratch and a slight black eye from being too over confident and face planting into an ottoman while walking. 

Today we got a wonderful package in the mail from my June Twin Moms.  They sent Gavin and Logan a Little People Noah's Ark toy to replace some of their toys that we had to throw out.  When I read the card, I immediately started crying and as soon as I saw the Noah's Ark, I started laughing.  They picked out a perfect gift that the boys will play with for many years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment