I know that it's next to impossible to remember every little thing or even close to every little thing but it's a good reminder to myself to take more pictures, blog more and savor every moment with them. I always want to remember the way that they hide behind their hands and get big grins when we say "where's Gavin? where's Logan?" And how excited and giggly they get when they take their hands away and you find them. And maybe all of these little memories will be good reminders when they are teenagers and talking back to me.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
It Goes Too Fast
Some times I get worried that I'm not going to remember all of the little things that Gavin and Logan do. I don't want to look back in five years and have no memories of the stuff that they do on a daily basis. For example, today Logan ran around in his snow boots with no clothes and no diaper on, with the biggest grin on his face. Or how Gavin threw a tantrum today because he didn't want to come inside. And the way that their faces lit up when I brought balloons home. They were so excited and ran around with them all night. They even had to have the balloons sit by their highchairs while they ate dinner.
I know that it's next to impossible to remember every little thing or even close to every little thing but it's a good reminder to myself to take more pictures, blog more and savor every moment with them. I always want to remember the way that they hide behind their hands and get big grins when we say "where's Gavin? where's Logan?" And how excited and giggly they get when they take their hands away and you find them. And maybe all of these little memories will be good reminders when they are teenagers and talking back to me.
I know that it's next to impossible to remember every little thing or even close to every little thing but it's a good reminder to myself to take more pictures, blog more and savor every moment with them. I always want to remember the way that they hide behind their hands and get big grins when we say "where's Gavin? where's Logan?" And how excited and giggly they get when they take their hands away and you find them. And maybe all of these little memories will be good reminders when they are teenagers and talking back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment