Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Big Changes!!

We have some very exciting news, we put an offer on a house on Tuesday night and found out this afternoon that the sellers have accepted our offer!!!  We are beyond thrilled and excited.  This house is in a good neighborhood, with really good schools, has two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a two car garage and a fenced in backyard.  Seriously, we couldn't ask for much more.  It needs a little bit of work but most of the work is cosmetic, which we will take our time doing this summer and hopefully move in by August.

I can't wait for us to have more space and to decorate bedrooms for the kids.  And the backyard is going to be amazing.  As much as I love our current backyard, it will be nice to have a fence.  I'm already planning on having a lot of backyard BBQ's.  Our closing date is set for April 19th, we just need to hope and pray that everything goes smoothly with the home inspection, appraisal and closing!

No comments:

Post a Comment