Monday, March 18, 2013

More Big News

Galen and I have decided on a name for baby girl.  We had talked about keeping her name a secret until she is born, but we know a few other people due around the same time as me and wanted to claim the name first.  Plus I want to get shirts ordered for all three kids ASAP!  So, baby girl's first name will be Rylynn (pronounced Rye-Lynn) and her middle name will be Amanda.  We can't wait to meet her!!

In other news, both boys are sick with runny noses and coughs.  Of course we have family pictures tomorrow, hopefully it goes better than I'm anticipating. Gavin and Logan are still learning new words every day, some recent additions and new favorites are collar, dollar, money, Charlie, and pink.  Logan is bound and determined to figure out how to dress himself, so far he can get pants on without needing too much help.  Although he did face plant into the floor the other day while trying to pull up his pants.  Gavin is more interested in figuring out how the buttons and zippers on his clothes work.  They have also started wrestling but in a playful manor, thank goodness.  I never get sick of watching them interact.  They have such a unique bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment