It's official, as of 26th 2013 we are moved! Thanks to my dad, mom, Galen, Ryan, Dave, Sarah, Katie and of course the wonderful Greg, we are living in our new house. Words can't describe how great it feels. The amount of space we have is incredible and I'm sure we will quickly fill it up.
We still have a few more projects to do on the house. Both bathrooms need paint, the dinning room needs paint, our office needs construction supplies removed, a new cost of paint and carpet. The kids' rooms need new trim and I'm hoping for a major kitchen remodel next summer. We don't have a dishwasher and I hope I can survive until then. And the yard needs a little work, the deck needs a railing and the garden needs major help.
The boys are beyond excited and have spend most of their time running around and rolling on the floor. They have enjoyed "helping" Galen with various projects, hanging picture frames, putting together tables, and installing closet doors. They like to get their tools and help. But the thing they are enjoying the most is the train that goes by the house twice a day. We have up sit on the front steps every time it goes by so that they can wave to it. They are also loving their backyard. We bought them a sandbox which they lovingly refer to as their desert (from Mickey) and they like to mow the lawn with their bubble lawn mowers.
Rylynn has adjusted to the change quite nicely, I don't even think she has noticed that anything had chanced. She turned three months old on the first and is still the cutest girl we know. She likes it when her brothers make her smile and laugh. Right now she is transitioning between 3 month and 6 month clothes. All of her 3 month clothes still fit, except for her sleepers. But she is drowning in the 6 month sleepers.
This weekend my whole family is coming up to stay at our new house! We are all so
excited. Gavin and Logan seem to think that they are having another birthday party because we talk about people coming this weekend and they say "cake, presents, candles." I'm pretty confident that they won't be disappointed with this weekends festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment