Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Four Months Old

My baby is four months old today.  Where, oh where did the time gone?  Seriously, can I have my sweet little newborn back for just a minute so I can remember how tiny she was?  It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant.  

She loves to smile and laugh, and I'm proud to say that I can get the biggest laughs out of her.  She holds her head up very well and dislikes tummy time.  Rylynn is happiest when she can look at the world and would rather be in someone's arms.  We have decided that she might be the worst napper ever, she takes cat naps instead of real naps.  But she sleeps for eight to ten hours at night so I'm not complaining.

Rylynn loves to be swaddled and will not sleep at night unless she is tucked in tight.  Pacifiers are hit or miss.  She likes to be moving around, when we are driving around and the car stops, she screams.  When we are on a walk and the stroller stops, she screams.  She is by far our loudest baby and is pretty determined to make more noise than her older brothers. 

She's got cheeks that everyone wants to squeeze and she might be the only person who can pull off chunky thighs.  Her eyes are very blue, much like Gavin and Logan's.  and I still think she looks a lot like Logan, even though everyone says she looks like my baby pictures. 

It's almost been a year since we found out I was pregnant.  I remember being so scared because I didn't know how we would handle three kids and I didn't know how people would react to us having another baby so soon.  But the truth is, she is something that we didn't even know we needed.

She is my healthy balance of pink in the world of blue I've been living in.  She's Galen's little princess and he swears she will never date.  She is Bowser's best friend, until she starts pulling out his fur.  She's the first person Gavin and Logan look for in the morning.  She's the tiny little baby that made our family feel complete.  

No comments:

Post a Comment