Saturday, June 11, 2011

Almost "real" baby size!

The boys had a doctor visit on Wednesday and they are each a pound over their birth weights!  The three hour feeding schedule and 22 calorie formula is paying off.  This puts Gavin on the low end of newborn weights and Logan still has a few ounces to go before he hits that mark.  I'm confident that he will catch up to his big brother in no time.

The boys are becoming more alert.  They tend to stay awake longer after their night feedings, and go right back to sleep after the morning feedings.  Luckily they are following in our footsteps.  I don't think I could handle alert babies at 7am.  Galen and I have come up with a pretty good feeding schedule, he takes one or two feedings during the night so I can sleep and then I take one or two in the morning so he can sleep.  We are hoping they continue to be easy babies so we can keep getting decent sleep.

We made our first visit to the Pub today so we could show off the boys, and grab some food.  Everyone commented on how cute they are.  (It never gets old hearing that.)  Auntie Adrie quickly stole Logan and had him behind the bar in no time.  I guess he should get aquainted with his future work place.  We couldn't let Gavin miss out on the behind the bar action so I brought him back there for a bit.  Galen and I made sure to leave before it got busy, we didn't want to risk being put to work. 
Here are some pictures from the past week.  Enjoy!




Morning nap.  Gavin left, Logan right.


Sleeping again.  Logan left, Gavin right.


Visit from the Grandparents.



At the Pub!


Behind the bar.  Logan left, Gavin right.


Our little family.  Logan left, Gavin right.


Visit from Uncle Jake and Auntie Sami.  Logan left, Gavin right.


Gavin left, Logan right.  Bowser front and center, of course.


Good night from the Maxim twins.  Logan left, Gavin right.


Late night feeding. 


Dad and babies.  Gavin left, Logan right.

My favorite picture. 
Holding hands.  Gavin bottom, Logan top.

No comments:

Post a Comment