Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why Me?

Well technically, why us?  It's the question I find myself asking at random moments through out this whole crazy, yet so wonderful journey of having twins.  Today is one of the days where it has been asked multiple times.  You may wonder why and on first guess think it's because the boys have been crabby today but that is hardly the case.  Today, I got news of another multiple mommy who isn't doing so well, and neither are her unborn babies (prayers for her please) and it breaks my heart.

It's stories like these that make me hug Gavin and Logan a little more and make me savor every moment I have with them that much more.  It makes me appreciate everything about them that much more.  Also, it makes me appreciate being pregnant for as long as I was and not having bad complications or the babies being in danger.  And at the same time I wonder why I (we) got so lucky?  There's no rhyme or reason to it but I am so blessed and thankful that things worked our for us.  So tonight, I'm snuggling my sweet babies and thanking God for every moment that I get with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment